Automate your code reviews!
Codacy is 100% free for open source projects.
Get started for free!
# Contributor Covenant Code of Conduct
* Using welcoming and inclusive language
* Being respectful of differing viewpoints and experiences
* Gracefully accepting constructive criticism
* Focusing on what is best for the community
* Showing empathy towards other community members
* The use of sexualized language or imagery and unwelcome sexual attention or advances
* Trolling, insulting/derogatory comments, and personal or political attacks
* Public or private harassment
* Publishing others' private information, such as a physical or electronic address, without explicit permission
* Other conduct which could reasonably be considered inappropriate in a professional setting
* Describe what you expected to happen.
* If possible, include a minimal, complete, and verifiable example to help us identify the issue. This also helps check that the issue is not with your own code.
* Describe what actually happened. Include the full traceback if there was an exception.
* All test need to be pass
* All lint need to be green
* Include tests if your patch is supposed to solve a bug, and explain clearly under which circumstances the bug happens. Make sure the test fails without your patch.
const _ = require('lodash');
const slfnoauth = process.env.MAESTRO_NOAUTH || "defaultSecretNoAuthToken"